petak, 8. veljače 2013.

That coat!

Hi guys!

I got a new camera!(as you might have seen on my Instagram profile)
Now I'm exploring it,learning how to use it,finding out something new with every picture...
You will see the progress and the results  over time :)
This photos were taken with my old camera,I'm too

Today I had to go to the dentist(p.s.I'm taking my braces off soon^^) before school,I was in a hurry,
and this seemed as a perfect outfit for it!
Longer soft sweater,my favourite sneakers which I wear all the time(I just love them) and pair of printed leggings.And of course the coat!
I found it in my mum's closet,and I immediately fell in love with it!
It's simple,little bit blazer look alike.
That's it from me for today,have a nice weekend everybody:)                                                                                                                                                                                                  












                                                               

                                                                    Bye,S.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar