četvrtak, 21. veljače 2013.

All black,everything

Hi guys!

This weather depresses me!It's either snowing or raining!
It's maybe the reason why I'm wearing black last two days.
Well,it's not all black,I'm also wearing my favourite brown ankle boots.
They are perfect for this weather.They resist all weather conditions,they are super comfy and they keep me warm.What's more to ask from a pair of boots?

These photos were taken two days ago.I was wearing black jeans,black large top,black long wool cardigan and a beanie,all from H&M.
Also wearing a lot of bracelets and statement ring(it's some sort of my signature,I always wear pack of bracelets and statement ring,can't leave house without it).





  
 





                                                                Bye,S.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar