ponedjeljak, 29. srpnja 2013.

Summer in stripes

Hi guys!
I'm having a blast here and I'm enjoying every minute.
This is what I wore yesterday,for a quick coffee with friends.
I love this t-shirt and I wear it a lot,it's great for summer.
Have to go now,









                                                                   T-shirt:H&M
                                                                    Shorts:H&M
                                                                    Shoes:Zara
                                                                    Bag:Accessorize
                                                                    Necklace:H&M

                                                                  
                                                                    Bye,S.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar