nedjelja, 7. srpnja 2013.

Leather,denim & Kenzo

Hi guys!
I'm still in Zagreb,soon off to the seaside.
I'm mostly in the house during the day and I go out after the sun sets.

I found these photos taken about two months ago.They were taken after school,so this is also one of my school outfits.The shirt was a gift,I got it few years ago and I found it in my wadrobe during the spring cleaning.I love this dress,the shape is very feminine but denim gives that youthful look.
I paired it with black leather boots and jacket,so it wouldn't look like school uniform,to give that rebellious touch.
More summerly outfits soon,









                                                                    Shirt:Kenzo
                                                                    Dress:H&M
                                                                    Boots,jacket,shoes:Zara


                      
                                                                   Bye,S.


 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar