nedjelja, 14. srpnja 2013.

Summer casual

Hi guys!
I'm finally at the seaside again,and I'm enjoying every moment here.
I'm almost never at home,mostly at the beach.
All my friends are here and were having so much fun,all day long.
I finally found some time to share these photos.
I'm wearing my favourite hoodie(it was a bit chilly outside),my new polka dot shorts and of course,Converse sneakers
Have to go now,







                                         Hoodie: Buro 24/7
                                         Shorts:Zara
                                         Celine look alike bag: Zara
                                         Sneakers: Converse All stars
                                         Anklets:Accessorize 


                                        Bye,S.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar