nedjelja, 13. siječnja 2013.

Baby it's cold outside

Hi guys!
My winter break ends tomorrow,these 3 weeks have flown by so soon,I can't believe it's over already!
Just to think about studying,waking up early,and all of those subjects I get a headache.
The only thing keeping me alive are my new school outfits haha
I found some pretty great stuff at sales,as you could have seen on Instagram:)
The pictures below were taken 4 days ago,I think.It's really cold now,here in Zagreb,so I'm thankfull for my parka that keeps me warm all the time.
The rest of the outfit is pretty simple,I wasn't feeling like dressing up and we were only going on a quick coffee at the city.













 





 









                                                                       Bye,S.



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar